POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Reflective Spheres on Checkers... : Re: Reflective Spheres on Checkers... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflective Spheres on Checkers...
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 5 Mar 2003 16:10:20
Message: <3e6667bc$1@news.povray.org>
Yup, you missed the complete System Failure and total
Data loss of my former POV-Work. Whats left are those
bits of code floating on the web, and two or three scenes
I had zipped on my second HD. Look in povray.general,
my most recent thread "Homepage update..." is a small
hommage to my older work. "Somebody kills me please..."
(with a little typo, due to a complete nervous breakdown :-)
states the obvious.

Basically, I'm starting from scratch, thus the v2.0 in my sig
and the "reborn" in my initial post.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde